Join Our Community
To join the Oregon Holistic Nurses Association, you do not need be a member of the American Holistic Nurses Association, but you are encouraged to do so. Go to the AHNA membership page if you are interested.
Come Home to the Heart of Nursing
- OHNA provides opportunities for professional and personal development to the growing Oregon holistic nursing Community.
- Current public demand for better choices in healthcare brings OHNA into the forefront of the healthcare discussion.
- As an inclusive organization, OHNA welcomes diversity in the beliefs and attitudes of its members.
OHNA Activities and Benefits:
- Biannual newsletter
- Offers an annual conference and networking opportunities.
- Qualifies for a member discount to annual conference
- Presents opportunities for speaking engagements and nursing leadership.
- Organizes and nurtures local area and special interest networking groups that further the OHNA mission.
- Lists Member, Practitioner and Supporter information on our web site.
- Offers a 20% discount to members through OHNA Supporter Liza Burney to her Pranic Healing Level 1 Classes.