13th Annual Conference ~ October 22-23, 2021
THEME: Holistic Warriors Walking the Path
Are you in need of some deep nurturing and respite? Join us at this LIVE-streamed, interactive event to connect with other holistic practitioners. Give yourself the gift of recharging your battery and strengthening your resilience while continuing your education and exposure to holistic practice.
Registration is open NOW! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
REGISTRATION CLOSES 10/21/21 @ 6 PM PST
(Registration is through Eventbrite. Please review the flyer and the Eventbrite page for further details.)
Our experienced presenters will share their expertise on the following subjects:
- Intuitive Eating with Coach Tiffany North, RN
- Resilience for Holistic Health Warriors with Mindy Gillis, MEd, PCC
FEES (do not include a small registration fee collected through Eventbrite):
Member – $125
Non-Members – $170 (Includes 1 year OHNA membership)
Students – $75 (Includes 1 year OHNA membership)
- Attendance will be capped at 60 to best support participants during this event.
- All attendees will receive a special care package by postal mail. Registration after October 8th may result in package arrival after event.
- Refund Policy: Eventbrite fees are non-refundable. 50% of conference fee if cancelled by October 17th. No refunds after October 17th
- All sessions will be held using the Zoom video conference platform with LIVE CE* presentations
- Technology Requirements: In order to receive CE, attendees must have camera on during all classes and be able to use microphone for interactive learning experiences.
- 4.8 CONTINUING EDUCATION CONTACT HOURS AVAILABLE for Registered Nurses Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # 15842
- For all registration questions please contact
Holistic nursing is defined as “all nursing that has healing the whole person as its goal” (American Holistic Nurses Association, 1998, Description of Holistic Nursing). Holistic nursing is a relatively new specialty in nursing. The Oregon Holistic Nurses Association (OHNA) serves as a bridge between the traditional medical paradigm and universal complementary and integrative practices. Holistic nursing practices include such healing arts as aromatherapy, herbal therapy and nutritional counseling, Therapeutic Touch, Reiki, Healing Touch, Pranic Healing, meditation, Guided and Interactive Imagery, art and music therapies, hypnotherapy, dance and movement therapies, as well as stress management, to name a few.
OHNA embraces holism as a lifestyle as well as a profession. We understand true healing originates from within, and recognize that as health professionals we must first heal ourselves. It is important to practice self-healing on an ongoing basis before we begin to tend to the healing of others. Because there are many roads to healing, we understand that we must seek our own path. We are a professional group that honors and cherishes the diversity and unity we share. The OHNA Conference offers opportunities to integrate self-care practices, reflection, and spiritual practices into our everyday lives, as much as it expands our awareness and enhances our nursing practice. Most classes earn CE contact hours for registered and licensed practical nurses. The 2021 conference is our thirteenth community event, and our first virtual event.
Non-members and holistic practitioners who are not nurses are all welcome.
OHNA is a 501c6 federal tax-exempt organization